Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Winter 2011

Our first "major" snow of the season in January and Steve was in WI of all places! Nevertheless, I was determined to play outside with Brandon as much as I could. So, whenever Lauren napped, Brandon and I threw on our snow gear and played until she woke up. We were stuck in our house for an entire week - I was going stir crazy but thankfully we had enough food and formula to last us.

Brandon and his buddy Will, across the street








Lauren 7 months
She can finally sit up now!



Happy Girl!





" Batman" before his pajama party at school





Lauren 8 months



Crazy trouble smile






Brandon and his cousin, Avery



Brandon touring the LSU baseball stadium
Doesn't he look like a future player?



Posing on the mound with his wristband







Storytime



Enjoying the beautiful weather on an unseasonably warm February day


Posing with her hat







Mama decided she'd take over Bear's bed and poor Bear had to sleep on the floor next to it:-)
Look at Bear's expression...

Brandon and his class at "Small Town"


Getting a "shave" at the town salon





Lauren loved all the kids and action



Brandon and Hunter -- and I thought Brandon was tall!



"Thanks for coming to Small Town Lauren! I've got to go back to class now!"

No comments: