Here are a few other pictures from Christmas. Lauren is now 7 months. At her 6 month checkup last month, she weighed 15 lbs 14 oz (50%), was 26 inches long (50-75%) and head was 16 3/4 (75%). This month (Jan) she just started sitting up by herself, although, she topples over quite a bit. We also started rice cereal and veggies last month, which I can't spoon in her mouth fast enough! Brandon can't stand to watch me feed her that "Baby Mush" and he can't eat until she's done. She coos and sings and still lets you know when she's not happy! Loves to be held still and not rolling over yet. Just content at looking at her toes and watching Brandon play;-) She goes crazy in her little jumpy thing - we call her Crazy Baby! LOVES her big brother - can't get enough of him. Brandon is great too - such a big help. He really got Christmas this year - it was so fun!

Lauren and Santa - she didn't cry at all!

"I'm 4 Santa!"

Brandon had an entire list of what he was going to tell Santa he wanted for Christmas. When it was his turn and Santa asked him, he couldn't think of a thing and Mommy had to remind him of a few toys:-)

Mrs. Claus wearing her adorable hat Amanda knit for her!

Staying warm


First taste of rice cereal (Brandon was the photographer in all these shots!)


Brandon and his bud Ryan at school

Christmas Party at school - notice the adorable reindeer cupcake

Waiting for his number to be called for the book swap

Look what I got!

Santa came! Our first year of having Christmas in our own house.

Opening stockings - Steven and I don't exchange presents for Christmas. Well, this year, I came downstairs to a full stocking - for me! When asked why Daddy didn't get a stocking, I replied with the only thing I could think of..."Daddy must have been really naughty this year and that's why he didn't get anything in his stocking." :-) I wish Daddy would have mentioned we were doing stocking stuffers! Oh well - it was a nice surprise and I'm prepared for next year.

Lauren's 1st Christmas

Mouse Trap!

Steven and Brandon drove down to La. and Lauren and I flew bc she we didn't know how she'd do in the car. OK - if I can fly with a 6 month old by myself - I can do anything! Getting through security in the ATL airport was quite challenging, but we did it. Lauren got a pat down and they tested her formula. And, the flight there was a little nervewracking when she screamed for 10 min during the flight, but I just kept feeding her until she fell asleep. That's all I could do:-)
Brandon is holding up a guardian angel identical to the one that Eena and PawPaw got for Lauren's baptism. It's kind of a funny story. While I was opening her baptism presents back in Oct, there was this little person behind me singing hymns in his sweet little angelic voice. Once he saw me open that gift, he carried it around for weeks. So, Eena and PawPaw got him one too:-)

Brandon's buddy Avery


Lauren with her babydoll

Lauren likes her donkey


Uncle Randy and baby John

Belle - the stray Rachael p/u on her way home from the hospital. Isn't she cute? She's Maddie's buddy too.

Lauren loved the walker


Peace out 2010
1 comment:
very cute. Glad to see some new pics. I have been missing them. Can't wait to see Lauren in person. :)
Glad to see ya'll are doing well. Let's plan a playdate for the spring.
Post a Comment