Thursday, September 23, 2010

Life is Good!

I've been keeping extremely busy! Brandon is in school three days a week which I think is perfect for us right now. Gives us a day to do stuff with friends and a day to relax. He is really enjoying karate right now and I love going to watch him. Lauren is growing out of her colic I think - she is sleeping through the night and starting to notice her hands, blowing bubbles, trying to talk and smiling at everyone. She is super strong and is trying to sit up in whatever seat we put her in. Mom and I joke and call her the "Little Diva." She has to get her way or it's not pretty:-) She absolutely hates riding in the car which is so opposite of Brandon. Brandon is such a big help too - I love the age difference with him being so helpful. I just hope they play together well when she is bigger.


Brandon is such a character - he is the kid that talks to all the parents on the playground and follows them around. Loves being the leader of things and cracks me up constantly.

"I never painted before - this is the most fun I've ever painted before and I'm doing it with my best friend, Daddy." - When painting boards with Steve in the yard

Kacifier = pacifier
Dr. Handsome = Dr. Hansen
ish you want = if you want to
what cha' cookin' my honey's? - = what's for dinner?

When he was staying at Gigi's when I was in the hospital, she cooked him mac n cheese and he said, "hey gigi, look!" And she said he slowly turned his head to reveal two noodles stuck up his nose. She said she couldn't stop laughing:-) I need to start writing more of these down!

Sweet Lauren - 11 wks



Big toes/Little Toes



Big Brother and his "Baby Sister" 3 months, 1 week




Getting ready for karate - he's super serious about this - I like it because they teach discipline and how important it is to make the right choices and listen to your parents!





First Day of Preschool - I can't believe Kindergarten is next year




Happy Girl - 3 months




Brandon and Daddy at the lakehouse for Labor Day weekend. Even though the jetski wasn't in, we still had a great time. The weather was absolutely perfect and we played putt-putt twice that weekend. Lauren loved it too - the sounds of the water and nature put her to sleep.




Relaxin' on Daddy









Aquarium! We go with Brandon's best friend, Ian, every six months or so and it never gets old!




Touching the stingrays - he was so proud when he felt one.










Lauren mesmerized by the fish





Buddies 2010
Look how much they've changed!


No comments: