Tuesday, August 10, 2010

July and August

This summer has flown by! We have tried to give Brandon an exciting summer despite the fact that it's been sooo hot here and we can't really do as much as we did before Lauren was born. I try to have activities planned for him each week and I think he's having fun. Lauren is 10 wks now - hard to believe. She is still fussy but when she's happy, she's really sweet. She scrunches up her nose when she smiles and I get glimpses of that cute dimple. She is also starting to coo at certain things. Brandon is really helpful! I love that I can ask him for something and he can go and get it. But, I still don't leave them in the room together alone - I caught him trying to pick her up the other day...At her two month appt last week, she weighed 10 lbs 13 oz and is 22 1/4 inches long. About the same size as Brandon at this age except that he was an inch taller.



Lauren - 3 weeks






Bear's new haircut



Daddy and Brandon goofing around




4th of July at the lake - Brandon rode the jetski for the first time and wouldn't get off of it!





Typical Brandon - falling asleep in the storage room on the boat. He does this every time he goes out on it. Must be relaxing.















6 weeks




Baywatch Boy




The team presenting Brandon with his trophy at the end of the season. He was so proud!




Brandon and Coach Gene




Lauren two months



Brandon two months - Look how similar!












Cousin Mary holding Baby Brandon and now Baby Lauren




Amy and Lauren



Brandon getting to see the inside of the cockpit on his return flight home visiting Eena and Pawpaw's house with Daddy.

No comments: