Here are a few pictures of Brandon enjoying the snow when it first started to fall last week. He couldn't stay out there too long because he breaks out in hives, but he and Daddy were able to play some tackle football, which he of course thought was great. Boy, are he and Daddy pals! Every morning he runs in our room and checks to see where Steve is and if he's left for work yet. And when I picked him up from school today, he first thing he asked was when Daddy was going to get home from work. I asked him how his day was and he said he'd tell me when Daddy got home. I guess I've been demoted a few ranks:-) Oh, and another cute thing I have to mention - Brandon is quite the little photographer. Apparently, while Steve was in the shower and I was still asleep, he snuck downstairs and took 20 pictures with my old digital camera. Pretty neat to see life from his perspective. There were a lot of random shots of the floor, but some neat ones of Bear asleep, Mama standing on the stair landing and some self portraits:-)
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment