Thursday, January 29, 2009
Casanova
I'm writing this down so I don't forget! At school, as I was picking Brandon up today, Ms. Paige was telling me that Brandon "hit on" her daughter who had gym the same time as his class the other day. She is the same age as Brandon and she said that he walked up to her daughter and asked her if she wanted to be friends. She said they walked off, hand in hand and didn't play with the other children, they just enjoyed each other's company and did their own thing. As she was telling me this, Abigail's mom overheard this and said, "Did you know that Brandon kissed Abigail the other day?" Of course, I had not heard this and she said that Brandon asked Abigail if he could kiss her on the lips and Abigail said yes. As I'm writing this, I'm chuckling to myself:-) Brandon frequently sings about Abigail and Emma - sometimes I hear him in his room talking about them both. Oh no - is this starting already?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment