Sunday, June 22, 2008

Visit with Baby Ryan





We went to visit our friends Mike, Ashley and Ryan (5 months) in Birmingham this weekend. I have been meaning to make the trip over there earlier, but just haven't had a chance with Brandon being sick around the time Ryan was born. Ryan is so cute and happy - I had such a good time watching and holding him. What a big boy too! We nicknamed Brandon "Little Taz" (Tasmanian Devil) for the weekend since he was a wild and crazy guy at their house - he learned how to climb out of the Pack N' Play and couldn't quite understand to use his "Library Voice" when Ryan was sleeping. Oh well - Boys will be boys! I was also really happy to be able to go to lunch with my friend, Katie and to meet her little girl, Claire. What a cutie she is! She is such a happy baby and very content too. I wish I would have had my camera to include them as well.
Thanks again Mike and Ashley for letting us invade your house!

No comments: