If you look closely you can see straw in her mouth and Brandon's in the next picture:-)
Fighting as usual!
"Look Uncle Day-Wren"
Well, I braved the Pumpkin Patch by myself with the kids today - wanted to go on a weekday to beat the crowds and since Brandon had a half day today I thought it would be a good time to go. Steve had to work late and couldn't make it but Darren was able to meet us there and helped me load some pumpkins in the car! We went and saw the goats, geese and cows first. Lauren kept saying, "It's me, Nor-Wren (Lauren)" to all the animals. Then we went on a hayride to a catfish pond where the catfish were so fat from people feeding them. Brandon accidentally dumped all his feed in the pond while Lauren slowly dropped the food bit by bit until we had to run to get back on the tractor. She didn't like to be rushed! It was funny - Brandon put a piece of hay in his mouth during the ride and then I look over and Lauren has one in her mouth too. Just like her big brother! Then I tried to take some pictures of the kids but she had had it at that point - she just wanted to stack the little pumpkins on the ground and do her own thing. It was a perfect day with awesome weather. Glad we went!
No comments:
Post a Comment