Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween - The Three Musketeer and the Ladybug

This was the first year Brandon actually got Halloween - I'm so glad we all went around as a family. It was a lot of fun to hear what he was saying after visiting each house. We went with Gigi, Pops and our neighbors next door and across the street. At one point I heard him tell his friend Will: "Will, when Christmas comes, we can go to people's houses and get gifts!" Sorry, Brandon, that's not how it works:-) I had to laugh to myself though! Lauren was a trooper too. Bundled up in her ladybug costume she stayed out as long as her big brother did. A lot of people hadn't seen her since she was teeny tiny so trick or treating took longer with her but I was usually able to catch up to everyone.


In action

Mr. Serious - he was unsure of the mustache until he got compliments from some other people

He picked out this costume from a book at the fabric store back in Feb when we were looking for fabric for Lauren's room. I'm surprised he still wanted to be it, but Gigi did a great job making the cloak and putting the whole look together. He's already talking about what he wants to be next year, but I think we'll wait a little closer to Halloween:0)


Happy Ladybug!


Lauren & Pops





Sprawled out on Gigi






Not so happy Ladybug


So glad Kim got a picture with me in it! I forget to get in pictures. She is my official Halloween photographer!


No comments: