Whew! What a busy month. This is going to be a long post:-) We celebrated Brandon's preschool Easter program, 4th Birthday, Easter, and birthday party back to back. It was exhausting for me, but I know he had a great time!

Singing his heart out at the preschool Easter program

His "art showing" at the gallery following the Easter program. His description of the pictures says, "My picture is really good. My picture is me looking at my green monster."

The birthday crown Ms. Janet made for him at preschool

"What's my big birthday surprise, Daddy?"
"

"It's a bike!!!"

He was concerned that it didn't have a bell or basket, but I think he liked it. Mr. Particular:-)
Practicing riding at the park




Easter Egg Hunt before church

Thumbs Up must be a good sign!


Hunting for eggs at Gigi's - Gigi called me earlier in the day to ask for spare candy to put in the eggs. I told her Brandon wouldn't care if they hid candy-less eggs. Oh, of course he cared that day! So, Uncle Buddy would throw small candy bars near eggs when Brandon wasn't looking so he'd have candy to find.

This is what happens when I leave the room for five minutes:-)

Brandon and Eena - They had a great time together on their visit!


Brandon's Birthday Party at Gymnastics World


Brandon and cousin Henry

Waiting in line for the Dragon jumpy

The party gang

Being hoisted in the air for the grand finale of the party. He was supposed to fly around the room like Spiderman, but he got a little scared. When the girls would ask him if he wanted to go higher, he'd say, "No thanks - I'm good."



Yes, he had two cakes. Don't ask;-)

Aqua Spiderman gear!

Storm trooper talking helmet


Eena and Brandon planting a garden
No comments:
Post a Comment