Tuesday, March 2, 2010

More Brandon-isms

These are from my friend Kim who watched Brandon one night while Steve and I went to dinner:

Kim: "What's Bear up to?"

Brandon: "Oh, she's just hanging out and growling at me and biting Hayes and throwing up and just crazy looking."

"Lock up the Lamp! Lamp is a crazy funny word."

"You got BBQ on your face! I'm tricking you."

"I waterproof my neck because it makes me feel better."

"I'm giving Hayes blocks and stuff. HEY IT MATCHES - BLOCKS AND STUFF!"

"Does Hayes have no eyelashes? But, I see some on my eyes."

"Aaaaah - you're a rooster - that means a funny world/word with a lid on your nose."

Brandon: "Mrs. Kim, do you have a baby in your tummy?"

Kim: "No."

Brandon: "You just have one."

"Mommy has a baby in her tummy and she's going to pop out and eat all the vegetables."

Kim: "Do you want to eat some peas with Hayes?"

Brandon: "No, I'm fine."

"I got balls on my shoes so I can run faster - I'm Lightning McQueen!"

"You get what you get and you don't pitch a fit."

"I am 4 pounds Mrs. Kim. Will you measure me?"

"Remind me that I can't run into the wall with my blankie on my head!"

"Mr. Chris is workin' on the grill in style."

"You have a bathroom so your tummy stays warm."

"When he's no looking, I jump on the bed. I jump on the bed a lot!"

No comments: