Monday, February 15, 2010

The BIG Snow!

This snow definitely beat out the other stuff last month! We got over three inches in hours - We all enjoyed playing in it, especially Bear! It melted the next day just as fast as it came but it was fun while it lasted!








Happy Valentine's Day! Brandon opening up his new Wii game - you can tell from the look on his face that he liked it:-)



It's A GIRL!!!
This makes perfect sense to me now since I have been sooo sick with this one which is totally different than Brandon. I also crave different things - vegetables, salads and sweets with this one and seafood and meat with Brandon. Steve and I were shocked when she said girl - we thought we'd be destined to have all boys. I'm so excited to have one of each now!
19 weeks
21 weeks (Brandon took this:-)



No comments: