Monday, May 25, 2009

Having Fun at the Beach!

We went to Surfside Beach in May with the Madden's and Kelly's and their kids Ryan and Gracie. What a blast we had! Brandon is sooo different at the beach and pool from last year. I couldn't get him out of the pool - our little pool shark and he loved to run in the waves of the ocean. His favorite part of the ocean was playing in "the river" a small canal that let out into the ocean. He loved climbing up the sand banks and jumping in the small stream. He also loved it when Mr. Mike dug a HUGE hole and buried his legs in it. Brandon wanted to be right there in the action. It was so nice seeing our great friends and old neighbors from Augusta and how their kids have grown!

Brandon on carnival rides at the Boardwalk of Myrtle Beach when the weather didn't cooperate. We couldn't get him off the rides! Steven now has a little roller coaster buddy!

Our family




Me, Ashley and Jenny


Brandon and his pal, Gracie



"I did it!"




Batman ride at the arcade




Twins!





Brandon Hasselhoff





Lookin for shells on a cold and blustery day







Watchin' the waves roll in




Part two: I'm not wearing pants bc I fell in the water and got them all wet. BTW, the weather that day was 55 degrees and super windy. Mom was determined to get some beach time in though which got some looks from daddy especially after my legs broke out in hives. I had a great time though:-)

No comments: